Last weekend I spend 2 days and 1 nights at South Lake Tahoe. It was a great trip. The weather was perfect. The activities I did during the trip are:
- I took the Gondola ride up Heavenly ski resort.
- Enjoyed the Marina in South Lake Tahoe.
- Hiked up Dream lake (2 to 3hr round trip)
- Finally I drove around Lake Tahoe. East side is very scenic and has couple of good spots for photography (Inspiration point on Emerald bay).
- Enjoyed a cat fish sandwitch at " Blue water Bistro".
I will be make a trip back during the ski season.