Monday, September 7, 2009

Lake Tahoe trip



Last weekend I spend 2 days and 1 nights at South Lake Tahoe. It was a great trip. The weather was perfect. The activities I did during the trip are:
  1. I took the Gondola ride up Heavenly ski resort.
  2. Enjoyed the Marina in South Lake Tahoe.
  3. Hiked up Dream lake (2 to 3hr round trip)
  4. Finally I drove around Lake Tahoe. East side is very scenic and has couple of good spots for photography (Inspiration point on Emerald bay).
  5. Enjoyed a cat fish sandwitch at " Blue water Bistro".
I will be make a trip back during the ski season.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful place actually, and your description reminds me of the very similar we did with Anne and the kids in August 2007 (just after the big forest fire there). The only thing we did not try was the cat fish sandwich, so we'll need to come back to give it a shot :)

    ReplyDelete